Realising Mental Resilience
Thank you for coming. That many of you travel long distances serves to remind us all just how important our work is.
A distorted reality of life can cost you everything.
- Are your thoughts driving you CRAZY?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and feel like running out of your mind?
- Are you struggling to keep the BIG ISSUES you are dealing with in proper perspective?
- Feeling like you need to increase your BOUNCEBACKABILITY?
- Do you feel like there is too much negative energy around you lately?
- Too stressed and despairing of life?
The Learning4Living Seminar Series on REALIZING MENTAL RESILIENCE is designed to help persons of all ages, background, and educational status to regain full control of their lives, thoughts, emotions, and energies. From children to business executives, we all occasionally go through seasons of life when life seems overwhelming. Times when it really sucks!
With a series of simple formulas Learning4living Realizing Mental Resilience series demystifies life, transforming situations of suicidal thoughts to renewed zest and finding meaning for living life to the highest potential.
In 2018, the celebrated Chief Engineer of Ethiopia’s most ambitious project, the Nile Dam, Simegnew Bekele ‘took his own life’ due to mounting pressures of completion delays and escalating costs.
This is one of many distorted realities that can take its captive to an unplanned destination. With a set of simple realizations this seminar series equips participants with a set of simple but profound tools on how to steady your lifeboat when like a tsunami, life seems overbearing.
Realising Mental Resilience is available for individuals and Organizations seeking one on one coaching.