Negotiation is a daily practice within business organizations. We negotiate all the time—with clients and partners, vendors and suppliers, supervisors and colleagues, employees and recruits. Drawing on fundamental negotiation principles, groundbreaking scientific research, and specific real-world examples, Learning4Living will help you enhance personal gains in negotiation, while simultaneously sustaining important relationships.
Successful negotiation requires self-awareness, preparation, and practice. This negotiation training course addresses all three requirements by providing extensive personalized feedback, tips for efficient pre-negotiation planning, and many opportunities to practice and hone your negotiation skills.
- Gain a comprehensive framework to facilitate efficient and effective negotiation preparation
- Learn and practice helpful strategies and skills to become a successful negotiator in personal life and business transactions
- Identify the key stages of negotiation
- Learn how to complete a negotiation analysis to set you up for success
- Learn how to use power and psychological tools during negotiations
- Apply negotiation strategies and skills to a business deal